Sunday, September 18, 2011

{love}

Sweet Will hasn't been feeling 100% this week.  =(  
So we've had lots of these moments:

BUT - we have also had some of these:

On Thursday, after several days of hanging out inside, we decided to enjoy the nice weather and head out to the arboretum for a change of scenery.  And, SURPRISE!  The pumpkins are out!!  The main pumpkin patch didn't open until this weekend, so we couldn't play in it yet, but there were plenty of pumpkins to enjoy.  Since Will's favorite color is orange, he was totally loving all of the pumpkins - big and small!  Unfortunately, I didn't bring the good camera since I didn't realize there would be so many photo ops...but we still snapped a few cute pics. 




Then on Friday, Matt got to leave work a little bit early, so we all met up at the arboretum again.  Here are a few more pics.

Will is a huge fan of benches, and we found this one that is just his size!


Having fun with Daddy


Checking out the pumpkins:



And I have to share these two adorable moments from yesterday afternoon.  These are definitely cute little "Will-isms" that I want to remember.  Will found a coaster in the living room and brought it to me, so I explained how coasters work and that you put your drinks on them.  He loved it, and was super excited to put his juice cup on a coaster:


And then, my favorite part.  He carried it around on the bottom of his cup for the longest time, haha!  I just love watching him learn new things.



And finally, after he put the coaster away, Will picked up the house phone, and kept holding the back of it up to his face and saying "CHEESE!!"  I guess he's used to me taking camera phone pictures of him with my cell phone!!  Sweet sweet boy!


1 comment:

Alex said...

1) The coaster thing is hilarious

2) The phone thing is awesome

3) I'm so pumped that he's big enough to wear my "I love big dumps" t-shirt hahahahah