How fun is this? We had family pictures taken a few weeks ago with the Hawkins side of the family, and our photographer made us two AWESOME videos to share. I LOVE them! I was going to wait until we sent out Christmas cards to post these, since our pictures are all in here....but I hate waiting. And this is one thing that I don't HAVE to wait for...so enjoy!!
This one is a little digital Christmas card from Will:
And this one is just a fun video of lots of our family pictures, plus some videos she sneakily took while we were shooting. :)
3 comments:
These pictures are awesome and I LOVE the videos! Looks like you had a fun session. Can't wait to see the Christmas card.
So cute Lisa!!! What fun videos to capture such sweet moments!
these are adorable!! i love all the pics and the cute video!! y'alls family is gorgeous!
Post a Comment