Tuesday, January 31, 2012

happily unexciting

I'm happy to report that things are still uneventful up here!  Our monitoring sessions have become a bit more challenging this week, because Baby B is very feisty!  Baby A is almost always in about the same place, and she will sometimes move around and get off the monitor, but most of the time she comes back without anyone even needing to adjust it.  Baby B, however....is a different story!  She will flip, move, kick, and even nudge the monitor off of herself!  I love that I feel like I'm getting to know these girls during all of our monitoring times together.  :)

Other than some extra long monitorings, things have been pretty routine this week, which is exactly what we want.  I'm excited to get to see the babies tomorrow morning!  Here are a few picture updates from the week.
Playing games with Will....love him!


Will had his FIRST trip to the dentist on Monday!  I was really worried that he would completely freak out, since that's sort of his standard move at the pediatrician's office.  He surprised us all and was a model patient!  He even let the dentist use the tooth scraper and the electric toothbrush!


And finally...how cool is this?  My mom found a TWIN flower growing in her yard in the middle of winter!  {although it doesn't feel like winter out there..}  There were no other flowers growing, and this sweet little one sprouted up.  Gotta be a sign, right?!


1 comment:

kristen said...

that is so neat!! and way to go baby will!! what a trooper! so glad baby a and b are doing so good!! baby is going to be so much fun!