Wanna see something crazy?
Yep...pretty sure my belly grew exponentially this week! I'm sooo excited that we reached 31 weeks today. That means ONE. MORE. WEEK. Seven more days. We can do this! This has definitely been the hardest week yet...more contractions, bigger belly to manage, really really missing my boys {and my life}, plus the complete lack of privacy of hospital life just all started to get to me this week. BUT...I could not ask for anything more than the blessing of these healthy baby girls. I can't believe we get to meet them in just a week! Soooo worth it.
They continue to be very feisty during monitoring sessions, and I'm hoping that will translate to strong girls who are fighters in the NICU. :) I can feel their hiccups this week, and once they both had them at the same time. Such a funny feeling! When we took their measurements on Thursday, baby A was measuring around 4 lbs, 2 oz, and baby B was around 3 lbs, 12 oz. The doctor says that the measurements could be off by 15% either way, and I know that Will always measured big. We thought he was going to be a 10 pound baby, and he was only 7 lbs, 15 oz. I'm hoping that with one more week to grow, the girls will be around 4 lbs each by next Friday.
In other news of the week - Will got a big boy haircut yesterday! He looks so grown up...just like a big brother, don't you think?


2 comments:
he looks so big!! yea!! one more week!! you are just such an incredible inspiration and such an encouraging story to read about. You guys are always upbeat, trying to do the best you can and focusing on the positive. I know I would be a whining, emotional mess and I am just so so moved by your strength! I cant wait til those gorgeous girls get here!! my babies were 4 and 4 lbs and 2oz and everything turned out perfectly!! yea for twin preemies!!
you look amazing Lisa! I really have been praying for you SO much!! I cannot wait to hear of their arrival and will be continuing to pray for health and peace!!! love to you!!!!!
Post a Comment