Well, I didn't take any pictures actually ON Father's Day this year, but here's Will preparing for it:
And I've been meaning to do a post about a little road trip Will and I took recently, and Father's Day seemed like a great time to do it. Matt was recently out of town {for TWO weeks!} for a trial. He was in Marshall, TX, which is about 3ish hours away, so on the Saturday in the middle of his two weeks, the girls stayed with Mimi and Duke for the afternoon, and Will and I met Matt in the middle {Canton} for an ice cream and playground date. It was so much fun, and Will really really had a blast seeing Daddy, eating geeeen ice cream, and playing at the only playground we could find. {BTW, if any Canton Elementary alumni ever stumble across this blog and read this post, please donate some money to your alma mater for some better playground equipment!} Will had so much fun, and he talked about eating ice cream with Daddy for days afterwards!
And we can't forget that Matt isn't just a father of one this year...here he is with his pretty girls! {and I lied earlier...this actually was on Father's Day, so I did take one picture!}
Happy Father's Day!!
Will, Emily, and Caroline are so lucky to have such an amazing daddy!
Will, Emily, and Caroline are so lucky to have such an amazing daddy!




No comments:
Post a Comment