Saturday, October 12, 2013

fall fun days

Since I typically am using both of my hands to wrangle tiny people these days, I don't always bring a camera when we do stuff.  Because I rely on my phone for most of our day to day pics, I thought I should upload some of my phone pics to document them on the blog.  So these are a little random...but then again, so are most of our days.  :)

Girls morning while Will was a preschool.


Enjoying fall weather at the playground!



We've finally accepted grass as an acceptable place to walk!!


Late night fun with Will after an Aggie game

Sometimes life is just too much and you totally fall asleep with your baby boom box in your hand.

The girls wandered away from me one afternoon, and I found them like this!
{Will had pulled the cushion off their loveseat so they could climb up.}

Sweet note from Will's teacher!

Piggies!  {Caroline}

Will and Matt planted some fall flowers around our tree.

Sweet Em ran full speed under my legs and into the kitchen drawers while I was making lunch...but she's still smiling!

The girls fight over who gets to wear this fireman coat.  Caroline won on this particular occasion.

You can stand at the lego table...

Or you can FLY!  {Caroline's preferred method of reaching legos}

Sorry for the blurry self-pic...I love my snuggles with Emmie!

And here are a few actual camera pics from yesterday, when I tried to take pictures of the girls while Will was at school.  As usual, they weren't at all interested in taking pictures, but I love their little dresses, so I'll take what I can get! 

The girls love coloring now, and they call crayons their "bebes."


Caroline

Emily

Our days are always loud, a little crazy, and lots of fun!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Love those purple chevron dresses, too cute!