Happy St. Patty's Day! I definitely got the kids dressed today in completely non-green clothes, and then just happened to realize {because of facebook} that it was St. Patrick's Day. So we all had to get dressed again...at which time I realized that I had not bought any shamrock gear for this year. {all totally first-world problems, I realize.} Luckily Will's shirt from last year still fit, and the girls were able to rock last year's shamrock dresses as shirts this year. I love the versatility of baby girl wardrobes! So once we were dressed for the second time, we had to take a few pictures. {I mean, come on...many days we never make it to the first time of getting dressed!}
This little pumpkin {Caroline} was such a ham for the camera today, which is SO not how she's been for the past several months. I'm hoping we have turned a corner!
This one...not so much.
In all fairness, I did see this a few times too. She just balanced it out better with lots of fun.
Caroline had the BEST time playing peek-a-boo.
Mr. Will spent most of his time hiding in the couch pillows.
Sweet little hands.
And of course, on the day she wants to smile for the camera, she had already pulled her bows out.
Emily finally came around and pleasantly looked at the camera one time. :)
Then we changed locations for a little art {and juice} time.
Silly boy.
And cute little sister copying big brother.
And finally, a little dance running!
Happy St. Patty's Day!!

No comments:
Post a Comment