Monday, November 10, 2014

pumpkins!

Oh, blog.  How I forget about you.  I'm 100% certain that I would never ever make time to post anything if I didn't print this as our scrapbook, so thank goodness that keeps me on track every few months!  I know I will be so glad to have all these memories and pictures saved when I am old and senile.  So, it's time for me to catch up on the past 2 months!

We are surprised every year by how early the arboretum has to start putting out the pumpkins to get ready for October.  Once again this year, we made an early-September trip out to enjoy the nice weather, and surprise!  Pumpkins!!  We couldn't get into the pumpkin village yet, but we took a few fun pictures with all the other pumpkins.

Being silly before we left:



I don't remember why Will had to change shirts...




This cutie was all about posing for pictures {her sister?  not so much.}












No comments: