What a fun anniversary of my 29th birthday I had this year! The kids spent the night before my birthday at Mimi and Duke's house so that Matt and I could enjoy a night out. We had a fun dinner at Max's Wine Dive {fried chicken and wine, yes please!!}, and then we went to see Alex & Jonathan's band, The Royal Beatdowns, play a show. Such a fun night!
I only ended up with one picture at the show, but it documents the brotherly man-beards.
We got to SLEEP IN the next morning {my only real birthday request}, and then headed over to my parents' house for brunch, or as Matt likes to point out...technically just a lazy breakfast at lunch time. Mmmmmmm....my favorite.
It's not easy to get a good picture with this crew.
Caroline was very interested in taking pictures with me on this particular day. :)
Will decorated my birthday cake with 34 candles {he apparently didn't get the memo about me only being 29} and lots of sprinkles! YUM!
One of my presents was the stable set for my Willow Tree nativity....LOVE!
And that evening we took the kids to Vitruvian Park in Addison, which Matt found. It's a big open park with lots of brightly colored trees throughout. Such a perfect birthday activity, since I LOVE looking at Christmas lights. This was especially fun because the kids got to get out of the car and run around the park. They had a blast running from tree to tree and seeing all the colorful lights.
The pictures can't even do it justice...so pretty and colorful!
We only had one child nearby when a nice couple offered to take our picture, but I promise the other 2 were there too.
What a fun birthday!!


No comments:
Post a Comment