Monday, June 28, 2010

gardening. FAIL.

Although I am at home all day now, this is what has happened to our lovely hanging plant under my care:
And here is our delicious cilantro:
I clearly do not have a green thumb or know much about gardening. However, since part of my pre-William job included working on product packaging, I feel that I do know a bit about how things should be labeled. Therefore, I take issue with the 2 jalapeno plants we purchased this year.

This one is called "mammoth jalapeno." This mammoth has been growing for 3 months:
This is the "regular" jalapeno, also growing for 3 months:
Doesn't seem quite right, does it? I suppose I should just enjoy the fact that there are jalapenos growing on them, and I haven't managed to put them down yet. I have to give credit to Matt. He is actually very good at keeping plants alive and nursing half-dead plants that have been in my care back to life.

Here are some of his pretty tomatoes:

LUCKILY...I still seem to be doing just fine at growing a happy, chubby-legged little baby boy. :)

1 comment:

Jennie Jones said...

... the most important little plant of all! :o)