Tuesday, March 1, 2011

well, well, well...

...look who is FINALLY getting his top teeth!!

It's hard to see, and clearly this is not the best angle for Will's chin situation, but if you look super closely, you can see his top teeth making their way through. Woo-hoo! Here we come, hamburgers! {no, I'm not gonna feed him hamburgers.}

So besides growing teeth, what else has Will been up to lately? Well, he's been talking some {mama, dada, ca for cat, du for duck and dog} and showing off by pointing out items in his favorite "first words" book {ball, cat, and dog} and body parts {nose, mouth, head, belly button, and ears}.

He has also found a few new favorite spots around the house.

It's tough to load or unload the dishwasher these days...


And this has become a new playtime spot.

We also tried a new mohawk hairstyle after bathtime.

Who doesn't love a naked dude with a red mohawk?!

We're also using the sippy cup and snack trap most afternoons. Sometimes this can get messy.

And we have been to the arboretum every afternoon for almost a week. It's so beautiful out there!



Yesterday, Will was standing at his wagon, and I noticed that he was standing alone - not using the wagon for support. So I whipped out the camera to get some pics, and he just took off walking towards me! He probably walked six steps before falling down! I tried to recreate it and get a video, but Will was having none of it. So here are the pics:






Then I tried to get some cute shots in the grass {he WAS wearing a button down AND shoes...figured I should take some pictures!}.

love this one

He wasn't really that smiley until a new friend crawled over to play, and then he was all smiles!

He loved Zoe and kept pointing at her cute "Z" clip!


If you ever want to hang out with us, just come to the big grassy area in the arboretum around 3-5pm. Any day. Seriously...

No comments: