And also...some people have mentioned to me that they can't comment on the posts, but some can. And I didn't get it. Usually I would just respond with a shrug something explicit about blogger. Ah, ahem, er...maybe it was my fault? As I was clicking away to see what I could customize on the layout, I found a comments tab {second one, clearly marked, very visible, but whatev...} and I was able to change a setting that maybe will fix the comment problem! So if you've had trouble in the past, will you try now? See if it works?!
Oh, and also, I wish I could go back and make all of my previously uploaded pictures wider now that my updated settings let me put in larger pics. Just sayin'. So to give you an idea of the kind of fun huge pics you'll see in the future, here you go:
![]() |
| oh NOLA - we miss you!! |

3 comments:
I want to pick bigger pics up too!!!! What layout is this? Thanks for the tips! Glad you had such fun girls weekends. Jealous!
Kristen - I used the simple layout {under template designer}, and then you can click on adjust widths to make your blog wider!! And there's also a random setting in there that switches you to a new updated way to post, which gives you the option to pick "x-large" for your pictures uploads - love it!!
Updates look great!
Post a Comment