First up - the annual girls weekend with my college girlfriends. We have done this for several years in a row now, and I look forward to it each summer. This year we opted for a little more luxury and a bit less lakewater, and stayed at the fabulous casa de Jackson {aka Megan's in-law's fabulous house in Allen}. We layed out in the pool, played some games, enjoyed dinner out, and had a great time catching up. I love my girls! And apparently I was too busy relaxing to take ANY pictures. So I swiped the only two we ended up with from Beth Ann's facebook page. Here we are at Mi Cocina!
Next up was Blair's Bachelorette Bash in New Orleans!! We just got home last night, and although I think we're all a little bit sleepy, we had A BLAST!! {and i did waaay better at taking pictures this time!} We had such a super fun group of girls!! Here are a few of the pics.
What a fun two weekends!! And for those of you who are concerned that Matt is missing out on all the fun, don't lose any sleep over it. He will be partying in Vegas with Blair's soon-to-be-husband next weekend. I have a feeling we won't have as many pictures from that trip, ha!
Love you girls!! Can't wait for our next adventures!








1 comment:
I LOVE this!!! Best weekend ever!! NOLA could barely handle our dance/musical skills!
Post a Comment