Saturday, November 26, 2011

give thanks!

Happy Thanksgiving!  We have had a wonderful holiday weekend, although I was too busy eating, relaxing, playing with Will, and decorating for Christmas to take many pictures.  Here are a few pics from Thanksgiving Day.

Mom setting the table for our delicious dinner

Pretty ladies!

After we stuffed ourselves, we took Will to the playground - he LOVED it, of course!



And because Will was napping during our first meal, he got to enjoy his Thanksgiving feast later that evening.   He was a bit skeptical of all the new foods, but the turkey became MUCH more interesting when his request for ketchup was granted. {ok, ok, he might have dipped his carrots and sweet potatoes in it too...}

Since Thursday, we've eaten lots of leftovers, gone to the playground a few more times, Matt went on an impromptu fishing trip, and I decorated the house for Christmas - such a great weekend!

And just for fun, here's a twin babies belly picture at 18 weeks...right before our dinner date last night!  {sort of an odd angle...Matt was sitting down when he took this!}

1 comment:

Crystal said...

It is so funny...I think we may be showing the same amount and I am a full month ahead!! Crazy to think there are 2 babies in there!