Sunday, January 22, 2012

TOMORROW!

Tomorrow is hospital check in day!  Eek!  I truly meant to take a 26 week belly picture today, but poor Will has been sick all day, so my last day at home was almost 100% couch/chair time with him.  I am really hoping he feels better tomorrow, because leaving a sick boy will be even harder than leaving my normal crazy, happy, energetic boy. 

We got to see the girls on Friday, and they are still looking great.  Their cords are ridiculously tangled, and even look almost braided and knotted together, but luckily the babies are still getting good blood flow and growing perfectly despite the knots.  God is good! 

Thanks so much to everyone for all the prayers, emails, texts, calls, etc...they are working!  :)  

2 comments:

Evan, Courtney, Porter & Eli said...

Lisa I am really happy for you and I hope your hospital stay goes just like you want. I will be thinking about you and those teenies :)

Crystal said...

Been thinking of you! Let me know when you get a room today and I will come by and do lunch one day this week!