Wednesday, April 4, 2012

celebrating c&e

What a fun weekend we had!  After months of being afraid to get too excited about the girls' arrival {or buy anything!} because of the momo pregnancy, now that they are finally here and home, we finally got to celebrate!  My Aunt Christa and Uncle Steve came to town to meet them, plus I got together with some great friends to shower the girls with love {and girly stuff!}.  It was a blast.

The girls loved meeting Aunt Christa and Uncle Steve!



This one is just a random pic of Emily, but I just love how sweet she looks!  Had to share.

And here are a few pics from the shower...Megan made these awesome signs for their room.  
{totally made me cry when I walked in...I am a mess!}

everything was so cute and girly!



The girls were given so much adorable stuff, including this sign for their room, 
which is one of my favorites {and also made me cry}!
It says, "Even a miracle takes a little time.  --Cinderella"  
{Thanks Pam!!!}

the beautiful hostesses - LOVE these girls!

I also love snuggle time with all my babies!  
Not sure what I did to deserve these three blessings...love them so much!


No comments: