Tuesday, April 3, 2012

one month

Caroline and Emily celebrated their one month birthday yesterday!  It feels so strange to me that they are already a month old, because I feel like time didn't REALLY start until they came home, which was just one week ago.  These girls have been busy!  From the NICU to the Special Care Nursery, and then home...we couldn't have asked for a better first month, considering the circumstances.  We are counting our blessings every day, and enjoying our new crazy, fun life as a family of FIVE!

I decided to take the girls monthly pictures with Mr. Bear, who was in every one of Will's monthly pics.  I wouldn't say that I was extremely successful in getting a great photo of the girls.  In our first set up, Emily was passed out and Caroline was awake and flailing around, and then we moved from the couch to a chair, and Caroline fell asleep while Emily was awake.  Here are our best shots...



This one cracks me up....Emily is slowly getting angry and Caroline is totally pulling a Top Model pose.



And then the wheels came off...
{this pic reminded me of the triple threat photo shoot from when Will was a wee babe}

Although my pictures make it look impossible to take good photos of two babies at once, I have proof that it can, in fact, be done.  We had some newborn pictures taken this morning, and our fabulous photographer posted 2 sneak peeks....eek!  I am loving these and can't wait to see the rest!

{Emily}

1 comment:

Ryan Hawkins said...

Although I do love Caroline's top model pose, I think I may prefer her rendition of "early 90s rapper" in the photo before that one! Haha! Awesome! Oh and I LOVE the preview pics! The first one is already the new background on my phone! :)