What a fun holiday season we have had! It has actually been so much fun that I haven't even had a chance to download all the pictures from my camera until today, so I have lots of blogging to catch up on. Let's start with a little about what we did before Christmas.
We picked out and decorated a tree!
{only partly decorated here, but I like the lighting}
And here it is with all the ornaments!
Matt had ankle surgery and Will stepped on a nail...so they both elevated and relaxed.
And I loved on these sweeties.
The girls modeled their "first Christmas" hats, which were a bit snug, but we squeezed them on.
And Will found this hat, which belongs with the pajama set that Emily is wearing above. I guess it was just a hat-stretching kind of day, because he picked it up and declared, "I can wear this, mama!" To which I said, "No, you can't. It's size 12 months, and you are almost 3." So he proved me wrong.
He also proved me wrong when I said he couldn't fit in his old jumperoo.
We made Christmas cookies at Mimi and Duke's house. Such a fun tradition that we've been doing since I was a little girl, and I love that Will got into it this year!
Will was sort of a sprinkle-eating maniac. He probably ate a whole bottle and kept saying, "OK, just one more for my tummy and then I'm done!"
Speaking of eating...the girls got to try puffs this month! They both love them now, but they initially had extremely different reactions. Emily loved them.
Caroline was not a fan.
bundled up for the arboretum!
Caroline
Emily
{these pics of Emily are so sweet...she was just basking in the beautiful weather!}
group picture = not easy.
But OH how I love these three!
We also had some Christmas card pictures taken! :)
And our awesome photographer surprised me by including these next two on our CD...they weren't even in our gallery...what a sweet surprise! :)
Such a fun December....Christmas pictures coming soon!













No comments:
Post a Comment