Tuesday, January 8, 2013

twenty thirteen!

Welcome 2013!  We are ready for you after a pretty crazy {yet ultimately awesome} 2012.  Let's say a quick prayer that we can breeze through 2013 without such things as...meeting our family medical insurance deductible, living in the hospital, surgeries, having ultrasounds performed on any of us for any reason, moving, or taking on a huge remodeling project with three small children in tow.  ;)  I joke about it, but in all seriousness, while 2012 was certainly the most stressful year of my life thus far, it brought us so many blessings!  We are finally feeling settled in our house, although I don't think the renovation projects will ever end, and we are watching our three beautiful, healthy, smart, fun children thrive and grow.  

I took a few pictures of the kids on New Years Eve.  Will wasn't really in on the photo shoot, although he joined in at the very end.  He can always help me get the girls to grin for pictures.  They LOVE their big brother. 

Caroline


Emily



cheesy smile, but he's looking at the camera and smiling!

LOVES her brother


Mimi stopped by to see the post-Christmas toy explosion



 On New Years day, during the girls' morning nap, Will and I took advantage of Matt being home to stay with the sleeping babies and went to the playground.  We didn't realize how cold it was, so our outing was quick, but Will had a blast on the swings.  

He started on the little kid bucket swing, which was fun...

But he really loved the big boy swing!

And I felt like he looked way too grown up, sniff sniff.

Welcome 2013.  We can't wait to see what you have in store for us!

No comments: