It is certainly Christmas party season! I got to go to a super fun get-together with my high school girls on Friday night, and last night we got dressed up and went to the Flowserve holiday party at the W downtown. Matt has only been with Flowserve for about 4 months now, so I knew zero people, and he only knew the people in his group. So it was a fun chance to meet new people and enjoy a kid-free night with a beautiful view of Dallas! It only took us ONE HOUR to get to the valet line once we were in sight of the W, because there was a Mavs game going on {and probably several other holiday parties}. It was insane. I've never seen so many cars going nowhere for so long. But it was worth the wait! We had a blast, and we realized as we left that we never really made it to the dinner line at the party, so we pretended we were in college and stopped at In-n-Out burger on our way home. I noticed the other day that I didn't have any recent pictures of Matt and me {in real clothes and without at least a couple of kids photobombing}, so we took a pic in front of the tree before we left. :)
Merry Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment