We've been having fun as the weather has been warming up this spring! Our kids LOVE being outside, so we've taken lots of walks to the lake, played some soccer, and enjoyed the arboretum.
Will has been playing on a soccer team with the Y - so fun!
He even scored a goal in his last game!
And he got his first trophy!
The girls and I went to the arboretum one morning while Will was at school. I didn't bring my big camera, but they were having so much fun that I had to snap some pics on my phone!
say CHEESE!
{emily}
{caroline}
And this isn't necessarily fun, but kind of funny. This is how we found Will one night when he had a cold. I told him that stacking a couple of pillows might help him cough less. So he stacked every single one in his room, sweet boy!!
Magna-tile master!
Emily accessorizing with bells. {because we need more noise!}
We had a playdate with the Jacksons, and I had to document our table FULL of kids at lunch!!
Will got to go to a karate birthday party last weekend, and he loved it. He wanted to stay all day!
I think they're ready for summer!




















No comments:
Post a Comment