Time to catch up on the blog! Apparently when I got an embroidery machine a couple of months ago, I completely abandoned everything else in life for awhile. ;) But since I use the blog as our family scrapbook, it's time to catch up before I forget everything that's happened! So let's start with Mother's Day. We had the whole family over for lunch and ordered food from Mi Cocina so the moms wouldn't have to do any cooking. Such a fun day!
I wanted to take a picture with my children for Mother's Day....and this is the best we got, haha!
Mostly because this sweet one was not in the mood...
UNTIL we got out the roller coaster, and then everyone was all smiles!
A rare "2 parents to one child" moment in our house!
And we ended the afternoon with some magnatiles - fun for all!
Such a fun mother's day!! I am one proud & happy momma. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment