Many of you are aware that we have a Roomba vacuum cleaner. You are aware of this because I talk about how completely awesome it is anytime anyone will listen. It's like having the robot from the Jetsons live in your house - no joke. You just set Roomba in a room and come back to a clean floor in about 45 minutes! So anyway, typically before I run Roomba in a room, I go in and pick up all the moveable items from the floor, so they don't get bumped, sucked up, etc. Well, this morning, I got Roomba out to clean our kitchen and back living area, so I started to move everything that would be in the way. To put this into perspective, about 3.5 months ago, the process of moving items out of these rooms consisted of making sure no laptop cords were on the floor, moving our trash cans into the hall, and moving the barstools into the dining room. Now I will list the items I just had to move out of the room: barstools, trash cans & laptops, PLUS an exersaucer, bouncy seat, swing, foam floor mat, tiny elmo that talks, books, bumbo seat, carseat, and a basket of laundry (this one is on me, but it WAS baby laundry). My goodness! It cracked me up! Lots of gear for a dude who takes at least 3 naps a day and can't even pick up toys yet! :)
This weekend, Matt had a great idea for an adventure. We went on a LOOONG walk to find the Lake Highlands Community Garden, which he had read about. Not only did we find the garden, which was really cool, but we also found a neighborhood with multiple peacocks living in it! I am not kidding. We saw at least 5 peacocks - colorful ones as well as solid white. We had such a fun time, and here are a couple of pictures we took at the garden (not sure why we didn't get any peacock pics!):
1 comment:
Oh so true! It is amazing how baby-fied our house has become! Just wait until they actually start playing with toys :)
Post a Comment