What we're dealing with these days is a:
William has been cracking us up with his babbling this week! He has been making cute little noises here and there for a few weeks, but he has really turned it on in the last few days. He will "talk" for such a long time, and the past two mornings, he's been talking to himself in his crib when he wakes up. It's the most hilarious thing to listen to! I love it! Here's a video of him chattering the other day:
Will and I also went to a very fun play group this week. There were several adorable babies there, and William played the most with his friend (and birthday buddy), Nolan. Of course, their playing consists of being placed next to each other on the floor, but someday they will be best friends!
Here's our best picture of Nolan and Will at play group:

And here's a cute pic I took this morning. William loves his daddy!
No comments:
Post a Comment