Tuesday, September 7, 2010

amendments

I have a couple of amendments to my previous blog post. First, the day after I posted that Will had sprouted his first tooth, the second one joined the party! So he is now the proud owner of two fancy teeth that get bigger every day. The picture may be too small here, but you can see them both if you look very closely.


I also have to amend my statement that it initially seemed as if teething might be fairly easy on Will. I guess I can't be sure if teething or shots were the culprit, but last week was rough! His teeth popped out right before his 6 month well visit, which ended up being around 6.5 months and included his booster shots. The following 4 days were fussy and the nights were AWAKE! Well, not awake all night, but definitely awake and screaming for a couple of hours each night. I felt so bad for the little guy because he just seemed very uncomfortable. But I'm happy to report that after a few days of discomfort, Will seems to be back to normal.

Matt lucked out by planning his annual fishing trip with his brothers this weekend, so he missed out on some of the late night parties with Will.

Here's a picture of one of his big catches:

Since we didn't have official weight/length/head stats for the 6-month post, here are the numbers from Will's appointment last week:

Weight: 17 lbs. 13 oz. (55%)
Length: 27.25 inches (75%)
Head: 17.5 inches (70%)

And here are a few cute pictures from yesterday. We hope everyone had a fun and relaxing Labor Day!

so curious about grass:
very good at sitting up these days, and very interested in standing with help:

i love my sweet baby! (and i think i need a haircut...)

1 comment:

The Whalen Family said...

He is getting bigger and more handsome everyday! Hope to see yall soon!