Sunday, September 19, 2010

play date

Matt was very busy yesterday - he worked on rebuilding a bathroom at his mom's house and helped a friend move a giant GoldenTee arcade game into his house. (Yep, that happened.) So Will and I were left without our weekend playtime friend all day, and we got bored! So we decided to go on a playdate to the elementary school playground. I took the camera because I've been wanting to take some cute pics of Will on the colorful equipment, but there were some kids playing on it, and I didn't want to be in their way (or have anyone see the antics I usually perform to get good smiles for pictures). But we still had a great time playing in the grass. Playing in the grass is one of Will's favorite activities, but at our house the mosquitoes swarm us whenever we step outside. Magically, the playground has no mosquitoes! Hooray! Here are a few pics of our day:

Hurry, Mom! I'm ready!!
Will is a happy boy when he's outside!


Total glee at rolling around in the grass. SUCH a boy!
Love this one:
It was a fun Saturday, although still pretty steamy outside. Come on, fall...we are ready for you!!

No comments: