Saturday, December 18, 2010

hey santa!

Will got to see Santa again this week at the Galleria, and we had his picture taken. I'd say that overall he did pretty well, although he was still pretty skeptical of why I keep handing him off to a strange man in a red suit these days. I also made the mistake of getting us there too early. For some reason I was thinking that Santa arrived at 9am, so we got there at 9:15 thinking we could beat the crowds. Well...we certainly did! We even beat Santa by 45 minutes! So, after walking around the mall until 10, Will was about ready to go home for his nap. He hung in there and didn't have a meltdown, but really wasn't very smiley. Here's his best shot:


And I was also taking pics while the nice elf was, so I got a few too.

He's always mesmerized by the beard at first.

I thought he was sort of smiling in this one, until I zoomed in and realized that he's mostly crying. Sorry Will!
Thanks, Santa! We'll see you again on Christmas Eve!

No comments: