Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Will's first....

...fat lip!  :(   

Not a first we are excited for!  Today, when we got home from running some errands, Will was so excited to get inside that he tripped over his own feet and completely faceplanted on the tile floor.  It was AWFUL!  There was lots of blood, and once I got the bleeding stopped, it started swelling like CRAZY!  Poor baby.  He handled it pretty well - lots of snuggling and reading his favorite books helped take his mind off of it while it was hurting.  {and I definitely didn't mind that part!}  I think it's going to look like he got slugged in the mouth for a few days, but other than that, we are all OK!



3 comments:

Kim C said...

Poor buddy! At least he is still smiling!

Crystal said...

Wow! That did swell a lot! Poor baby! Hope it goes down soon...kids heal so quickly!

kristen said...

poor will!! that is so sad!! he looks so cute with his julia roberts lips though!