Wednesday, September 3, 2014

we'll miss you, summer!

As I logged in to the blog to post about our recent trip to Breckenridge and Will's first day of school, I realized I have some pics from the end of summer that I've never posted.  So before we get into school...here are our last fun days of summer!

I dressed the kids up one afternoon for some pictures.  Some were more cooperative than others, but we got a couple of cute ones!

Caroline was my most willing participant.  :)




We had a few cooler days in July, and we took full advantage with lots of trips to the playground!









And this is how I found Will after his rest/quiet time one day.  Maybe this big 4 year old is still my baby just a little bit...


And of course, we've had lots of pool time.  Will loves pretending he's doing the ice bucket challenge.

And these girls don't love swimming IN the pool much yet, but they LOVE playing with buckets and the hose.


And these are just random, but this is what we do a lot:





This is the girls' faces when I told them that our friends Lainey and Lucy would be coming over the next morning.  :)

Snack time with friends!

And the bounce house is priceless in the summer {and winter...and every single day!}

My dad converted some of my old records into CDs {how old am I?!} and the kids LOVE dancing to the Rainbow Brite soundtrack.  I wonder if anyone else in the world listens to these songs daily?  ;)

We call these "Caroline eyes" - best seen when she is dancing/spinning or surprised.  Hilarious....and hard to capture in a photo.

Singing and dancing in the rain.



2 ladies in a box

These cuties love to dress up!

They've also had some hilarious games of hide-and-seek.  ;)

Cuties!!

Such a fun summer!  We're sad to say goodbye to our lazy, completely schedule-free days!

No comments: