Merry Christmas!! Oh what fun we had on Christmas morning. Santa came, he ate our cookies and drank his milk, he left a note for the kids, AND he left lots of awesome toys!!
The girls got a dollhouse!
This was the year of board games for Will, so his pile looks a little smaller than the girls' giant dollhouse, but he had just as much fun!
And then came the kiddos...so much excitement!
They spotted Princess Anna on the swing. ;)
These princesses had sleepy eyes...they are not morning people!
Will's one request from Santa was a "big kid" Monopoly set, with ALL of the pieces. Looks like he was good this year!
Wardrobe change for the ladies!
Our attempts at pictures with the kids. It's NOT easy to get 3 littles to look at the camera at the same time, so getting them all to simultaneously smile is almost impossible.
{do I get some sort of gold star for this one?!}
After our fun morning of Santa and family gifts, we headed over to Mimi and Duke's house for lunch and more presents.
This "blue steel" Santa helped distribute the gifts.
The girls love playing with this little tea set SO much that they abandoned their new presents to play with it on Christmas.
Will got a basketball goal in a HUGE package!
Wardrobe change {again}
Mimi had lots of elves helping open her presents.
All the kids got fun new Disney blankets.
Next up, Christmas at Nana's! Unfortunately, I made the big mistake of trying to force the girls to take a nap between Christmas celebrations, because I knew they were exhausted. But they were just in the beginning stages of totally dropping their nap, so we waited and waited and waited for them to fall asleep, and they FINALLY did, right when it was time to go to Nana's. {fail} So then I felt like I had to let them sleep a little bit before continuing the party. I let them take a super short nap, which meant I had to wake them up before they were ready. Soooo, instead of arriving on time and happy, which we totally could have done if we had just skipped naptime, we arrived ridiculously late and extremely grumpy. Luckily, after a few minutes of the grumps, they rallied and joined the fun. {But the fact that they both sat in my lap for the first half hour meant that I didn't get very many pictures.}
A moment of silence brought to us by lottery tickets!
Such a wonderful Christmas season! Merry merry!!
No comments:
Post a Comment