Friday, May 14, 2010

3 months!

I can't believe it...William turned 3 months old on Tuesday! The past 3 months have been so much fun. Will is doing something new every day, and I can't wait to see what he'll do next! Here are a few pictures from his 3 month birthday.

Happy!




Had a tough time getting a good one with the bear. Will, here's your best shot:


We didn't have a 3-month doctor's appointment, so I don't have official stats, but my very scientific "weigh myself with and without Will" trick indicated that Will weighs about 15 pounds! He has reached a few milestones recently, including rolling over from back to front! (possibly an accident? happened only once so far...) He also found his hands, and LOVES to put them in his mouth. I feel like he is changing so much every day! Here are a few of Will's likes and dislikes at 3 months.

William loves:
  • eating
  • sleeping (although the 11 hour nights were definitely a fluke - he usually wakes up around 3 or 4am for a feeding, but I'm not complaining too much because he goes back to sleep right away!)
  • babbling
  • smiling (my favorite!)
  • being outside
  • bath time - loves to splash!
  • being carried around
  • kicking his legs in the air when he's laying on his back
  • riding in the car or stroller (aka sleeping)

William does NOT love:

  • being awake when he wants to sleep
  • being hungry
  • tummy time after about 1 minute
  • Dr. Brown's bottles (more on this coming in a later post...)
  • hiccups, and he still gets them several times a day!

Overall, Will is such a happy little boy, which makes me super happy. I can't describe how much fun we have had in the last 3 months, and I know it will only get better and better.

As I was looking through pictures, I realized that I never posted anything from Mother's Day. We celebrated by having everyone over to our house for a cookout, and it was a blast! Here are a few pics from the afternoon.

Family pic:


Will with the grandparents:


Will and the moms:


Me and my sweet baby (check out his red hair!):


Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there! :)

2 comments:

The Whalen Family said...

He is getting so big! What a sweet boy!

Rikki said...

Precious Will!! Happy 3 Month Birthday! We can't wait to see you again!