Sunday, January 16, 2011

fun friday

What do you bring to a playdate with 2 Cowboys fans and a girly girl?

Probably these:

On Friday, we got to play with Parker, baby Cole, and Madison, so I made some hats for them! I got to try a few new things on the hats, and after several versions of the Cowboys hat, I ended up deciding that I like doing outlines of designs rather than filling them in when I put logos on the hats. I feel like it looks cleaner and the design shows better.

So here are the Cowboys hats:

My hat model was a busy body that day.

And here's a pink & yellow flower hat for Miss Madison:

The flower can come off in case it starts to look too "Blossom"

Will didn't mind this at first...

And then he realized I had put him in another girly hat!

We had such a blast at our playdate. The kids had fun playing, and the mommas got to catch up, hold babies, and eat pizza. What could be better?

I love Baby Cole! He is such a sweet little guy.

Madison tried to put the moves on Parker. :)

And we tried to get some pictures of all four...

Very tricky to get 4 kids to look at the camera!
{I did get a couple of better ones but I snapped them before I fixed the settings on my camera, so they're blurry. Shoot! I am hoping Megan got a better one.}

After the playdate, we got to hang out with Brent, Tilly, and Carter on their way back through Dallas. It was great to see them again, plus we got to celebrate Mema's birthday. Very fun!

Carter + Will

Carter and his Aunt Kathy

Brent, Carter, Will, me

the birthday girl

Mema with Brent and Carter

Will and Mema

Mema with 2 of her grandkids and 2 of her great-grandkids.
What a special day!!

No comments: