So I'm a little behind on this post, as it happened LAST Saturday. Jennifer and I hosted a sip & see for precious baby Cole. It was a blast! Here are some pics.
fabulous banner made by Jennifer's sweet mom
{she doesn't even have a cricut!}

SWEET baby Cole!

the table

nautical cupcakes
{and how much do you love that pic of Cole to the right?! Just wanna squeeze him!}

the guest of honor, chillin' like a villain

love these girls!


Jennifer and me with Cole
{he was a complete angel throughout the entire party. did not make a peep.}

And now, some pictures of my favorite three year old in the world. Enjoy.
Parker playing with Madison's toys - I don't think he's seen that much pink in his life!

love

he even tried on Cole's new hats


Thanks for letting us share your sweet boys, Megan!
No comments:
Post a Comment