So do you have the NKOTB song stuck in your head too now? Good. ;) The song got stuck in
my head because my baby took FOUR steps today! Go Will! Yesterday, he took three steps, so today I decided to set up the video camera on a tripod and see if I could catch the action. Too bad no one told me not to sit my big ole self right between the baby and the camera....but hopefully you can see enough of Will to get the idea. I tried to get another video right after I realized that I was blocking him, but he was having no more of standing or walking at that point. We'll try again later. For now, enjoy this one!
And when I was downloading the walking video off the camera, I found one that I took the other day that I just had to share. It shows Will playing his new favorite games: peekaboo at the coffee table and banging on the coffee table. Funny little dude.
No comments:
Post a Comment