So instead of cleaning house, doing laundry, or preparing the million things I need to do before Will's birthday party, I spent tonight designing a logo for my etsy shop. True, you don't need a logo to start a shop, but as a girl with marketing in my heart, I want one. Probably won't get the shop up till after Will's birthday, but here's a preview:
4 comments:
Love it! I'm so excited your going to be on Etsy.
OMG Lis! I loooooove it! Will you design me a new one?? Maybe you have more than one calling ;) Can't wait to see all your goodies online!!
xoxo,
Jen
So exciting!!! You are a very talented women!
I am so sad we are missing it!!!! I want to stay up all night the night before and preparty play and then crochet and knit the next day!! I am so sad I messed this up and we arent able to come!
Post a Comment