Sunday, January 9, 2011

meeting Carter

Can you even stand how cute this guy is?!

Today we got to meet sweet baby Carter, my cousin Brent and his wife Tilly's new baby. We had such a great time cuddling with Carter and catching up with Brent and Tilly. We didn't end up with a picture of Will and Carter together, as Will is a bit of a liability around a 2 month old. ;) But it was great to get the boys together, and I know we will have many wonderful playdates in the future. We are already looking forward to seeing them again on Friday when they make their way back through Dallas at the end of their roadtrip.

Look at those dimples! I am in love.

Will loved spending some time with his Uncle Brent...

...and Aunt Tilly!

And I clearly enjoyed Carter.

So did Mom/Mimi/Aunt Kathy

And then it started snowing!

Brrrr!

Uh, mom....what IS this?

Such a fun day!

1 comment:

Jennie Jones said...

Loooove the pic of you and Will looking at the snow... gorgeous!!!