Sunday, February 27, 2011

ok, who's gonna step up?

Someone needs to have a baby....

So we can take some newborn photos in this fun cocoon!!

George tried to help me out, but it's just not the same.

So I've seen newborn photos in these adorable cocoons, and the other day I became a bit obsessed with wanting to learn to make them. The pink/brown one was my first one, and I'm excited to try different colors. I'm also going to work on the "stork pouch" style cocoon, which somehow hangs with the baby in it. Not sure what you hang it on? But looks fun to me! Here's a pic I found on etsy. See, I'm not completely crazy. These do exist.


I've also been adding new hats to the shop, and my favorite so far is this lion:


George is the best model.
{I wonder if it creeps people out that I use a stuffed monkey as a model? I think it's less creepy than the people who use baby dolls. It freaks me out a bit to originally think I'm seeing a real baby, only to realize it's not. But, I digress...}

So that's what I've been up to lately. I also created a facebook page for Night Owl. You know, for all the fans. {haha - I'm clearly joking, but I thought it would be fun to be able to post updates about new stuff, and maybe give the blog readers a break from me posting about every little thing I make.}

So if you like it, click below and and LIKE it!
{You won't get annoying emails or anything, but when I post stuff it will show up in your news feed.}

1 comment:

Jennie Jones said...

Wow I'm so behind- just caught up on walking videos and all! Just wanted to say I'm so excited about your new Etsy endeavor and I love love love the new designs you've come up with!! Harper will come model anytime!! Seriously ;)